I was out with Jin Xing, Jerome and Huimin last Friday to buy Jen Boon's present at Lot 1. Jin Xing wore black shirt while Jerome, huimin and me wore white shirt. Funny colour combination as he was reluctant to go with us to look for present. He was out with Shu Xuan and Felice who both wore black shirts too to study at Mac in the morning. By the time we reached there, he was reluctantly dragged out of Mac by the 3 of us to go look for presents.
We went to Kiddy Palace where they played at the piano there, Body Shop to look for gifts, Sasa, Watsons, Mini Toons, More than Words, Yellow. After looking around, we decide on a present which is face masks from Watsons. We chose 9 different types of face masks for her plus a tube of moisturizing lotion and for the free item a DOVE shampoo for Jin Xing. Haha.
In More than Words, I saw a nice big soft toy for Joyce. Seriously, I won't mind hugging a big soft toy home on my birthday. Haha. So Jerome, Jin Xing and me shared the price for the big soft toy. I wonder if I am too generous or I am being a good friend. Most of the presents that I bought for others are around $10 each. Seems quite a huge sum of money to me as I receive only a small amount of money each week. I should learn how to save up money soon. I am broke every week. I wonder where the money went to. Haha.
After buying the present, we realised that Jin Xing had went home to get money. The worse thing was that he was grounded at home after that. Reason for being grounded at home was that he did not tell his parents where he was going so he can't go out to meet us. Sad thing for him as he was suppose to go Expo later in the evening. Sad thing for me too as I did not received my money that he owe me. Haha. I am poor okay.
It was around 2pm when we went to food court to grab a bite. Jerome ate his lunch while Huimin and I just sit down there looking at the presents. As we sat there to talk, Junli came. So we just chatted for some time before leaving Lot 1. With the big soft toy on hand, it was impossible to go cycling or to go Marina. We walked our way to Jerome's house to put down the soft toy from Choa Chu Kang to Yew Tee. On the way, we passed by Jin Xing's house to Jerome's house.
Yay! I was correct to guess the correct apartment of his although I did not go there before. Smart me. His house was big and neatly furnished so unlike of my house which is like a dumping ground now due to the kitchen renovation. His room was big and quite tidy not very messy like what he described. Haha. I was ransacking his house like I said I want to. Haha. Ended up, he followed me everywhere I went just in case I really turned his house upside down. Haha. He played the piano before we left for Marina Square.
I was chatting with Jinxing on the way there while Huimin and Jerome played on the train. We alighted at Marina Bay to find it empty. Unlike the other time I went there, there was no link to Marina Square from Marina Bay. So we went to explore our way to find Marina Square. We walked and find ourselves on a going to be expressway. It was very wide and we took some photos there.
This shows how wide the road is. Haha. I predict that it will be going to be very busy road when it can be use. Haha.
Nah. I did not force him to do it. He did it willingly himself. Haha.
Long road.
The pond in Fullerton Hotel has big fishes and bored me went to take pictures of them. haha
Fishes are so hungry that they suck at huimin's hand. Haha.
There were comfortable seats at the lobby. So we sat there and took group photo using self timer of 10 seconds. Eventually, there is 1 person who came forward to help us take the picture. Haha.
Occupying a seat each.
Finally we went out of Fullerton Hotel to proceed to the esplanade. 1 last photo we took there is shown below.
Jerome seems to know CBD area very well. He led us through the way from malls to malls. Haha. He said that there was a time when he was so bored that he came here to find his way around so now know the roads there very well. Weird him to come to such areas alone to figure his way around. Haha. Along the way to esplanade, we saw 2 couples taking their wedding photos. Haha.
Outside Fullerton Hotel, there is this bridge that had this sign.
In esplanade, we went to the open space where the band could go to perform for others. We stood there and listened to the bad before we went in for the air-con environment. I went to buy the strawberry dipped in chocolate again. Haha. It seems to be a routine to buy it everytime I went to esplanade. So weird. Jerome bought the mash mallows dipped in chocolate. But I still prefer mine. Haha.
We walked and walked eventually, we ended up in Suntec City to look at the Fountain of Wealth. Haha. I had never been there before. At least I don't remember the place anymore. We stood at the end where the water are splashed strongly onto outside. So from dry, all three of us became wet. haha.
Wet. haha.
Whose hand do u think it belongs to? He got 2 right hands. Haha.
That should be all for last saturday. Haha.
It was enjoyable day for me. Had lots of fun and laughter. I shall be looking forward to such crazy activities again after the o'levels. or maybe on my Birthday. Haha.
After the fountain of wealth, we walked back to citylink mall where we take train from city hall back home. By the time I reached home, it was almost 11pm le. Haha.
That's all. update about another thing tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment